Wednesday 28 November 2018

What to draw...hmmm ???

Staring at my art materials, wondering what on earth to draw... well duh! 

This sort of very pink pink seems to me to be one of the few colours you can't make with a sort of standard twelve colour palette - so I keep a little tube of quinacridone rose just in case, for example, someone gives me a huge bunch of pink flowers ( has never happened) or I buy a shocking pink pencil case ( did happen).


 And I love these two little tubes - utter rubbish - they were £1.50 each , and that included 12 kids colouring pens! But they are perfect as  brush and pencil tubes. Well, when I say perfect,  I did have to shorten the brushes, just a tad. They seem to be having a little hat doffing encounter here.


There has been an old marmalade jar full of brushes in the kitchen for years now, containing old brushes, dead brushes, hard brushes, kids brushes, and for some reason, there is also a long feather. 



1 comment: