Tuesday 13 November 2012

The cube

Paul is artistic director  for a place called 22cans ( too lazy to add a link). This week they released a game/experiment called Curiosity, what's inside the cube. Its a sort of virtual cube, made up of layers and layers of little 'cubelets' , that people tap at, to reveal the next layer. Anyway, some of the layers have images, and they plonked 6 of my pics on there. This is when the orange layer above is being eroded and revealing the pics:
 
 
This is when this layer is completely cleared.
 
And this is the picture layer being destroyed again, to reveal a plain red layer.
Its all a bit odd. Last I heard, over 360,000 people were tapping! More than a million registered users! That's a hilarious amount of people seeing my onions !!As far as I know no one knows whos pics these are, which is fine with me. Some layer coming up has photos taken by one of my daughters of my other daughters eyes.
Between this, the Travelling Chicken and the gallery, it's been a darned odd week. I'm not trying to paint pictures for the moment, I'm just painting the same bowl over and over and wiping it. Just for some good old fashioned practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment