Friday 9 November 2012

First landscape.

I've always always wanted to be able to paint landscapes, especially clouds & reflections, I have a thing about them. ( as is a bit evident from  my pinterest page) . I suppose the gallery person mentioning landscapes, reminded me to try. That and the new working from a laptop idea. There is no way I'm going to actually sit outdoors yet. Quiet places would be too quiet, and busy places would have nosy people!
So this is my first try. I had a blast. It was the most fun thing ever to paint. I could have faffed about with the sky forever ( maybe I should have :-)) I had glorious music on, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
It is the view from the bathroom window in the  house in Dorset, looking across to Burton Bradstock cliffs and West Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment