Wednesday 24 July 2013

Nearly have a Pochade box.

P has built me a Pochade box! It's done apart from I don't have a thingy to mount it on a tripod yet. I'm going to be forced to go paint outdoors!! I'll have no excuse soon. Maybe I can break a leg or something :-/
 
The two panels come out, attach to the sides to form shelves, leaving the palette in the middle:
 
 
Isn't that bloody clever! He's fab at making things. I gave it an indoor try out , balanced on a stool:
( the box, not me)
 
It was just a quicky trial of the box, not an attempt to do a proper pic.
 
 
I'm dead chuffed with it, but I also had a dream where I wandered around a farm with the box looking for a place I could paint and it all going very very wrong!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky, he is so clever! My pochade was sent from a friend in USA - it cost so much in VAT and custom tax, I could have bought one over here!

    ReplyDelete