Wednesday 29 August 2012

Pears in Dorset

We went off to Dorset for the last two weeks, and even though I very diligently brought my paints etc with me, it was hard to find space, or time, or nice things to paint.  The kitchen ledge was the only place to set up, and then the house there seemed to have no nice glasses or bowls. Actually, I'm probably only making excuses, I was having too nice a time sitting around lazily reading and tootling off on picnics when the weather allowed.
I did buy three pears simply because they looked nice and bumpy and paintable.

Pears day one: I quite like some of the blueish brushstrokes on the pears.
Pears day two: it all went a little more subtle.
 
 
 
 
 Pears day three: some very odd colours found there way in there.
 
 
 
 
Pears day four: we ate the subject matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment