Tuesday 7 August 2012

New state of the art studio

I'm all excited, we're back from Ireland ( wet) and I have a new studio! Well, when I say studio, Paul cleared a corner of the garage and set up some tables etc. It's so cool. I've been painting in the kitchen which involves a half hour set up of finding the easel/paints/rags/jars/lamp/box/painting shirt/etc/etc, and then, when all is done, it takes an age to tidy up again, especially as I seem to manage to make oily paw prints on most the kitchen surfaces ( and wierdly, on my face).
I brought all the stuff out today and have space to leave all the bits there - how fab is that. I can just go out and voila! ready to go. And also, I can do it when people are at home, something I cant bring myself to do in the kitchen. ( all that nosyness!)
I only meant to set up , not to paint today, as I have to chauffeur love sick teen son about, but as I was there I attempted a quickie. It's not great, flaws too numerous to mention, but it was fast and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment