Monday 15 August 2016

Sigh, not even a yearly painter

Annual guilt time when the study books have been packed away and the gummy unused paints and hardened dusty brushes sit there looking at me. Doing an MA turns out to be a whole heap of work - who knew?  I kept up a small bit of sketching, but even that was sporadic. I brought w/colours etc on hols and thoroughly enjoyed my attempts there. No study books, no housework, much wine, bliss.




I did this sitting in a loggia in a little square in Visnjan ( Croatia) one quiet evening. I was ridiculously delighted with myself for being all brave and arty, but actually I was only doing it as I knew there wasn't going to be a soul around

The next ones were done in the garden. Nice memories to have, both of the place and of sitting there warm relaxed and thoroughly enjoying myself.




Lovely lovely place, no great results sketching wise, but v. nice memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment