Wednesday 17 August 2016

Happy out

What a lovely day. It's been sunny and divine, I got lots sorted, bank crap dealt with, correspondence caught up with, calls made, emails written,  I managed to read ( if not understand) a nasty chapter of one of next year's set study books, and,  at the end of the day, I squeezed in a quick little painting session. And I didn't use photos. The painting and it's merits/defects are of little/no consequence - it has been washed off  and the board is ready for another day- but I was happy out with the whole experience. 



There is lots to be done at the mo, both daughters are leaving for uni next month, and while I'm absolutely loving spending these days with them ,  it is also so nice to just have a bit of quiet time to give this sort of thing a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment