Friday 24 May 2013

Another week of studying and sketching

I'm one page off finishing another sketchbook - again, rather absurdly pleased with that. I have decided the oil paints have to stay packed away until after my exam, otherwise I think I'd be painting under pressure rather than for pleasure. In the mean time, the veg boxes keep coming.

 
Even though I thought I was aware of seasonality etc, recording the boxes makes you very aware of the changes. Things have gotten a lot more colourful for one thing.
 
 
 
Sometimes I just want to fit in a sketch, but can't for the life of me find anything interesting to draw.
Hence, some of the shoes in the hall.
 
 
And a Rhododendron, there is a big bush of these in full blousy blossom in the garden at the moment.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment