Sunday 12 May 2013

Sketching the house etc

I've been trying to draw things that are a bit challenging, especially lines and perspective etc. for the practice. That makes it all sound like a boring  exercise, but I must say I'm loving the whole thing.

 
I sat out on the grass doing the next one, Max ran off with the tissues, licked the paint, and took to chewing my sandal , painting with a dog is gas crack.
 

I'm not the most innovative when it comes to subject matter. I wandered around looking for things and ended up sitting in front of the shed.

 
The next one  I didn't do for drawing practice, I wanted to try and quickly catch the late sun on the grass and the backlit viburnum. Minimum drawing and very quick painting.
 
 
And last weeks veg box.  Now that I think of it, I think that fennel bulb is still sitting in the fridge a week later, oops.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment