Tuesday 18 June 2013

Exam over!

That's it, all done, exam finished, course finished,I am no longer a student! I am back to being a housewife :-/ Results should be sometime in August, and unless I have done something utterly daft, I should have a history degree! If I have managed to flunk things it will be because I spent the evening before the exam drinking a bottle of wine and drawing my shoes.

 
This is only my second pair of Docs since I was about 17, they last and last.
This is an attempt to catch the gorgeous effect of looking out on the ( white) wisteria in full blossom at this time of year. The lines are a bit all over the place.
 
 
I was getting bit bored with looking into the veg box, so I upended the box and put the veg on top.
 

I've got to manically catch up on house and garden, Moms coming tomorrow for a week, then after that, I'll really have to root out the oil paints and see if I have a notion what to do with the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment