Friday 12 October 2012

A rush of chillies

I had told myself quite severely not to paint, but to study instead, but then  the weekly veg box arrived with a little bag of  fun looking chillies including a strange little twirly one.





It was all a bit of a guilty rush , so is probably ( okay definately ) not drawn entirely accurately. I don't mind that so much today, but the composition is poor.
Chillies are great fun to paint, but peppers, which you have to assume must be closely related, are a complete and difficult pain, I don't understand that.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice dramatic color combination! They look hot! If they are not accurately drawn, we can't tell! Did a great job foreshortening the lower left guy. I can see your brush strokes and I love that about it! I have a really hard time putting the paint down and leaving it alone... always fiddling with mine.

    ReplyDelete