Friday 6 July 2012

bananas

Yipee, not a pepper. First time trying bananas. Non shiny fruit and veg don't have that nice little highlight thing that helps give a lift to a pic, so I let a nectarine hang out in the background.
I wasn't at all brave enough making the dark front bits of the bananas darker, so I went back and faffed, which is always asking for trouble. Also, I should have made the difference between the green wall and blue floor a bit more obvious. Also, to be utterly honest, the green wall wasn't that shade of green at all at all, but I couldn't mix the right colour. But, I don't mind the nectarine. Funnily enough, I sort of ignored the nectarine and just did it with a few quick swipes, instead concentrating on the bananas. It looks like the few quick swipes approach may have been the better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment