Wednesday 20 July 2011

orangeness

There are great tomatoes around at the moment. I keep buying them because the look so tempting. Usually I go for little ones, but I couldn't resist this great big orange monster.
I was all excited about attempting all that glorious colour, but I'm not quite so excited about the results. I find it  hard to distinguish what I see, from what I think I should see. I could see a funny highlight/reflection things on the veg, but couldn't quite believe there were bright spots where I thought there should be dark spots, and I couldn't quite figure out what colour they should be. As a result I fudged and faffed and fluffed about. Once you start doing that your doomed. I think things have to be captured in one take or things get murky.

Also, attempting any sort of reflection carry-on was asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment