Wednesday 4 September 2013

Another Brookwood Angel

Well that's it, summer hols over, the girls are gone back to school and I have a quiet house. I much prefer having them around, painting or no painting.


It's fun doing this again, although also a big confusing. I ended up putting on more paint and going over more bits than I wanted to. I think the ideal must be to put it on right in the first place and then leave it.

Now that I have finished my degree and have a Ba ( hons) history, ( big very chuffed grin) , I should in theory have tons of painting time and be able to improve drastically. Except it seems I didn't quite get enough of sitting here sweating over essays, and I have decided to torture myself with another degree.  I've a month or so before it all starts again, and painting simmers away slowly in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment