Friday 22 June 2012

Turn around and start it again

Wow, I've just checked and it's been around eight months since I last painted or posted, which as it turns out, is just the right amount of time to make sure I have completely forgotton the little I had learnt. I've finished studying for this year, so have a bit of time, yipee, and I thought it would be nice to continue with this painting malarky.
It turned out to be less of a continue, more of a turn around to where you started and then take three steps back. N'mind. I didn't know what I was doing , what went on first, when to , how to, why to , what to. After a while I just gave up and didn't get around to doing anything with the chilli. On a positive note, I think I actually got the shape of the cup right. Ta da..









No comments:

Post a Comment