Tuesday 27 November 2018

Hanging around in Churchyards.

I was keen to try and draw buildings - I've not really done it before and churchyards seemed to be a handy enough option. I suppose they provide a decent practice building and  are quiet and very importantly, it's easy to find a comfy grassy place to sit. This is Farnham Church, where Evy and I sat  in the sun after a bit of ( fruitless) job hunting for a summer job for her.


We also sat in Godalming Churchyard, sort of in a bit of drizzle:


And all three of us went to Puttenham, where I seem to have lopped a considerable amount off the top of the tower:


On another day, myself and Evy dropped into Peperharrow, where it was heritage day. We sat drawing away while the guide chap explained to the group of visitors how Cromwell  went off to Ireland and 'disaffected' some Irish people.  Hmm. 





No comments:

Post a Comment