Friday 2 September 2016

And again

This will probably be the last time these poor flowers will pose, but I have found doing the same subject again and again to be very helpful. I think these flowers are much closer to what I've been trying to do, they were done more quickly, a bit more surely and required a lot less redoing. Consequently, even though they are older and more tired,  I think they are a bit fresher looking.



The jars are a different story. It wasn't bright to try and do three identical items, especially as accurate drawing isn't my strongest point.  I sort of avoided some of the issues around the tops, and I know the shoulders differ a bit, but not horrendously. I did feel I was learning a lot today as I went along, so very happy with that.

My set up is professionalism in action, I'm thinking of patenting my lamp on top of box on top of book on top of table on top of desk system, there's bound to be a market for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment